Converts your video and audio files for play on your iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox, 360, PSP, PS3, NDS, Wii, BlackBerry, iRiver, Creative Zen and other multimedia devices
Key Product Features
- Convert between AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.
- Merge and clip videos
- Extract pictures and use them to create videos
- Extract audio from video: MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A.
- Convert between various audio formats
- Extract pictures and create video from pictures High-Definition (HD) video encoding and decoding
- Clip and merge video clips - Multiple video effects available
- Conversion profiles for Apple iPad
- Android MPEG-4 profiles for Google phones
- Step 1. Install & Run The Software
After installing and running your ImTOO Video Converter software, the main interface automatically pops up with a list of conversion options for you to choose from.
- Step 2. Add a File
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File" to upload your video or audio file.
- Step 3. Choose Your Output Format
Select the file, click on the "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you want it converted to, then click the "Browse" button to choose the destination folder where you'd like to save your output file.
- Step 4. Convert Your File
After choosing your desired format, all you need to do is click the "Convert" button on the toolbar to start the task. The program also provides you with more features to polish your video to perfection.
... AND YOU'RE DONE!
- Multi-core CPU processes each task at optimal speed
- Conveniently Categorized Profiles help you find the right one for your device
- Adjust brightness/saturation/contrast of your video, and add artistic effects like "Old Film", "Gray", and "Line Drawing"
- Add ASS, SSA or SRT subtitle files to your video
- Adjust positioning and style
- Label picture or text watermarks to your video
- Set profiles with different parameters on the same file
- Specify the output file size with the built-in Bitrate
- Calculator tool
- Set the program work to run in the background to optimize CPU resources for other running applications
- Preview the source file, clipped file, edited file to check final effects